Tuesday 18 November 2014

|| Hair Designer's Look - Practise! ||






This is my partner's final design that I have practised in order to learn all of the essential techniques needed.

The look involved 3 French Plaits that are very much Elizabethan.

The picture on the left shows the right and the middle plait.







The photo on the right is a close up of the plait. As the photo shows, my model has micro rings in her hair, which she wants to be covered up, but is still not sure how.














The photo on the left shows an almost finished look with the front part of the hair very frizzy and 'big'. This I think is very modern and I think really compliments the rest of the look!







Here we can see the finished look. Hair involves plaits which is very Elizabethan and the front frizzy bit which we can very often see in Fashion shows nowadays. I really enjoyed practising this hairstyle, and am very much excited to put some decorations in the hair as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment